Location: Dublin, OH, United States
Date Posted: Sep 12, 2023
We’re on a mission to make healthcare simpler and more effective. We fight to ensure our members get the care they need, when they need it, at the most affordable cost – that’s why we call ourselves Healthcare Warriors®. We’re committed to building diverse and inclusive teams, so if you’re excited about this position, we encourage you to apply – even if your experience doesn’t match every requirement.
The Treasury Manager has responsibility for managing corporate liquidity, cash and investments, debt, and related risk management. The position will build and maintain cash flow forecasting models to support the continued growth initiatives of the company and will work closely with the VP of Accounting in managing access to capital for investment.
What you’ll do
- Develop and maintain modeling for balance sheet and cash flow projections. Ensure cash flow projections support operational and investment initiatives. Monitor company performance against benchmarks and implement actions to improve performance.
- Evaluate and model financial risks and advise senior leadership on steps to ensure availability of capital and improve liquidity levels. Work with PE Sponsors’ capital markets teams and outside counsel to execute on approved recommendations.
- Manage the Treasury function, including internal reporting to Executives, external calls and reporting to lenders, managing banking relationships and document retention.
- Support program efforts and be a thought leader in capital deployment planning across projects and initiatives.
- Actively manage and report on key working capital contributors (i.e. cash flow management through payment and collections policies and processes) and report on monthly treasury KPIs.
- Actively manage financial hedging programs, providing insights and recommendations to senior leadership as needed.
- Actively monitor and report to senior leadership on debt and debt covenants requirements, offering actions plans as needed.
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities, ensuring key policies and processes are adequately documented. Includes assessing risk associated with cash and debt activities and reporting results to management.
- Develop and maintain plan for excess cash investments, as need arises. Advise management on liquidity aspects of short- and long-term investments.
- Participate in special projects.
- All other duties as assigned.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- MBA or Master’s Degree preferred in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related subject
- Certified Treasury Professional designation a plus
- 5-7 years experience in finance, FP&A, treasury or accounting, with a minimum of 5 yrs experience in corporate treasury where cash and debt where actively managed and reported to external banking and rating agencies
- In depth understanding of concepts relating to cost of capital, valuations and balance sheet sufficiency
- Experience in capital markets and financial modeling
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner
- Experience with Sage Intacct Accounting and Workday Adaptive (Financial Reporting & Forecasting) systems a plus
- Protect and take care of our company and member’s data every day by committing to work within our company ethics and policies
- Strong administrative/technical skills; Comfort working on a PC using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), IM/video conferencing (Teams & Zoom), and telephones efficiently.
- Trustworthy and accountable behavior, capable of viewing and maintaining confidential information daily.
What’s in it for you
- Compensation: Competitive base pay, incentive plans and employee referral bonuses.
- Coverage: Health, vision and dental featuring our best-in-class healthcare navigation services, along with life insurance, legal and identity protection, adoption assistance, EAP, Teladoc services and more.
- Retirement: 401(k) plan with up to 4% employer match and full vesting on day one.
- Balance: Paid Time Off (PTO), 7 paid holidays, parental leave, volunteer days, paid sabbaticals, and more.
- Development: Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 annually, certification/continuing education reimbursement, discounted higher education partnerships, paid trainings and leadership development.
- Culture: Recognition as a Best Place to Work for 15+ years, dedication to diversity, philanthropy and sustainability, and people-first values that drive every decision.
- Environment: A modern workplace with a casual dress code, open floor plans, full-service dining, free snacks and drinks, complimentary 24/7 fitness center with group classes, outdoor walking paths, game room, notary and dry-cleaning services and more!
What you should know
- Internal Associates: Already a Healthcare Warrior? Apply internally through Jobvite.
- Process: Application > Phone Screen > Online Assessment(s) > Interview(s) > Offer > Background Check
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Quantum Health welcomes everyone. We value our diverse team and suppliers, we’re committed to empowering our ERGs, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Tobacco-Free Campus: To further enable the health and wellbeing of our associates and community, Quantum Health maintains a tobacco-free environment. The use of all types of tobacco products is prohibited in all company facilities and on all company grounds.
- Compensation Ranges: Compensation details published by job boards are estimates and not verified by Quantum Health. Details surrounding compensation will be disclosed throughout the interview process. Compensation offered is based on the candidate’s unique combination of experience and qualifications related to the position.
- Agencies: Quantum Health does not accept unsolicited resumes or outreach from third-parties. Absent a signed MSA and request/approval from Talent Acquisition to submit candidates for a specific requisition, we will not approve payment to any third party.
- Sponsorship: Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent and ongoing future basis without requiring sponsorship.
Recruiting Scams: Unfortunately, scams targeting job seekers are common. To protect our candidates, we want to remind you that authorized representatives of Quantum Health will only contact you from an email address ending in @quantum-health.com. Quantum Health will never ask for personally identifiable information such as Date of Birth (DOB), Social Security Number (SSN), banking/direct/tax details, etc. via email or any other non-secure system, nor will we instruct you to make any purchases related to your employment.
If you believe you’ve encountered a recruiting scam, report it to the Federal Trade Commission at ReportFraud.ftc.gov and your state’s Attorney General at https://www.usa.gov/state-attorney-general.