Location: Dublin, OH, United States
Date Posted: Sep 8, 2023
Location: This position is located at our Dublin, OH campus.
We’re on a mission to make healthcare simpler and more effective. We fight to ensure our members get the care they need, when they need it, at the most affordable cost – that’s why we call ourselves Healthcare Warriors®. We’re committed to building diverse and inclusive teams, so if you’re excited about this position, we encourage you to apply – even if your experience doesn’t match every requirement.
As a Manager of the EPMO, you are part of the EPMO leadership team and responsible for leading a team of Project Manager professionals through the execution of enterprise and/or client implementation projects. You will be responsible for helping drive consistency, excellence and promote the adoption of project management best practices and methodologies to support the execution of projects. You will manage the day-to-day activities in the PMO, provide guidance on PMO policies and processes, oversee project management staff, and collaborate with other department leaders to ensure delivery of projects.
What you’ll do
- Manage a team of Project Managers; Ensure Project Managers are following the project management methodology and processes and completing the project artifacts with a high degree of quality; Ensure projects are delivered per the approved charter and timelines, manage resourcing and staffing for all enterprise projects; Ensure project managers are provided the right level of training to further their project management career; Mentor project managers as needed; manage team resource capacity.
- Be a strategic thought partner within the EPMO; Identify and drive continuous improvements within the EPMO; Collaborate with partners outside of the EPMO; support departments as needed, e.g., Sales during Client site visits.
- Manage enterprise and/or client implementation projects following the project methodology and project management best practices.
- Identify opportunities for growth and development across the EPMO (trainings, speakers, internal opportunities, etc.)
- All other duties as assigned.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, or related field preferred.
- 5-7 years’ hands-on experience as a Project Manager leading large, complex projects.
- PMP certification a plus.
- Prior experience managing and leading teams of people.
- Prior experience leading business programs and planning initiatives.
- Experience managing resource capacity and demand.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills: capable of organizing information succinctly and clearly communicating to all level of the organization.
- Experience working and/or presenting to all levels of an organization, including executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Experience with Project Management software, MS Office, and Visio/Lucid chart
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Strong interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Desire to help mentor and develop a team.
- Ability to have crucial conversations when needed.
- Protect and take care of our company and member’s data every day by committing to work within our company ethics and policies
- Strong administrative/technical skills; Comfort working on a PC using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), IM/video conferencing (Teams & Zoom), and telephones efficiently.
- Trustworthy and accountable behavior, capable of viewing and maintaining confidential information daily.
What’s in it for you
- Compensation: Competitive base pay, incentive plans and employee referral bonuses.
- Coverage: Health, vision and dental featuring our best-in-class healthcare navigation services, along with life insurance, legal and identity protection, adoption assistance, EAP, Teladoc services and more.
- Retirement: 401(k) plan with up to 4% employer match and full vesting on day one.
- Balance: Paid Time Off (PTO), 7 paid holidays, parental leave, volunteer days, paid sabbaticals, and more.
- Development: Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 annually, certification/continuing education reimbursement, discounted higher education partnerships, paid trainings and leadership development.
- Culture: Recognition as a Best Place to Work for 15+ years, dedication to diversity, philanthropy and sustainability, and people-first values that drive every decision.
- Environment: A modern workplace with a casual dress code, open floor plans, full-service dining, free snacks and drinks, complimentary 24/7 fitness center with group classes, outdoor walking paths, game room, notary and dry-cleaning services and more! Check out our home: https://youtu.be/xRnbvCW_YgA
What you should know
- Internal Associates: Already a Healthcare Warrior? Apply internally through Jobvite.
- Process: Application > Phone Screen > Online Assessment(s) > Interview(s) > Offer > Background Check
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Quantum Health welcomes everyone. We value our diverse team and suppliers, we’re committed to empowering our ERGs, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Tobacco-Free Campus: To further enable the health and wellbeing of our associates and community, Quantum Health maintains a tobacco-free environment. The use of all types of tobacco products is prohibited in all company facilities and on all company grounds.
- Compensation Ranges: Compensation details published by job boards are estimates and not verified by Quantum Health. Details surrounding compensation will be disclosed throughout the interview process. Compensation offered is based on the candidate’s unique combination of experience and qualifications related to the position.
- Agencies: Quantum Health does not accept unsolicited resumes or outreach from third-parties. Absent a signed MSA and request/approval from Talent Acquisition to submit candidates for a specific requisition, we will not approve payment to any third party.
- Sponsorship: Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent and ongoing future basis without requiring sponsorship.
Recruiting Scams: Unfortunately, scams targeting job seekers are common. To protect our candidates, we want to remind you that authorized representatives of Quantum Health will only contact you from an email address ending in @quantum-health.com. Quantum Health will never ask for personally identifiable information such as Date of Birth (DOB), Social Security Number (SSN), banking/direct/tax details, etc. via email or any other non-secure system, nor will we instruct you to make any purchases related to your employment.
If you believe you’ve encountered a recruiting scam, report it to the Federal Trade Commission at ReportFraud.ftc.gov and your state’s Attorney General at https://www.usa.gov/state-attorney-general.