Senior Total Rewards Analyst
Location: Dublin, OH, United States
Date Posted: Sep 8, 2023
Location: This position is located at our Dublin, OH campus with hybrid flexibility.
We’re on a mission to make healthcare simpler and more effective. We fight to ensure our members get the care they need, when they need it, at the most affordable cost – that’s why we call ourselves Healthcare Warriors®. We’re committed to building diverse and inclusive teams, so if you’re excited about this position, we encourage you to apply – even if your experience doesn’t match every requirement.
The Senior Total Rewards Analyst ensures that Quantum Health’s compensation and benefits plans remain fiscally viable and compliant with state and federal laws. They administer the organization’s pay programs, including wages and compensation, benefits packages, incentives and bonuses. They evaluate, recommend, and administer employee benefit programs in accordance with benefits compliance laws and continuously review claims data to drive plan design enhancements. This position reports to the Director, Total Rewards.
What you’ll do
- Gather, interpret, analyze and make business recommendations regarding Compensation & Benefits trends to make sure Quantum Health continues to be a great place to work through competitive pay programs and exemplar benefits offerings.
- Support compensation and benefits administration across various HR platforms such as, but not limited to: PayScale, UKG, SecureSheet, and more.
- Conduct market research and benchmarking through internal and external surveys in support of job creation and overall plan design and enhancements.
- Develop actionable reports and recommendations through collecting, collating and analyzing data.
- Present plan design improvement recommendations to HR SMEs and senior leaders.
- Collaborate with other team members and departments to develop analytical solutions which support cross-functional needs.
- All other duties as assigned.
What you’ll bring
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Business Management, Human Resources, Statistics, Economics or a related field.
- Experience: 3+ years’ experience working as an analyst, focused on analyzing and evaluating data and trends; Experienced with HR/People metrics, surveys, platforms and data analysis.
- Proven analytical skills to research, evaluate and guide compensation and benefits plan decisions.
- Thorough understanding of state and local laws governing compensation, employee benefits, and leave such as ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA, and FMLA to ensure compliance.
- Excellent communication skills; comfortable translating and presenting niche compensation/benefits content and data to audiences with varying levels of subject matter expertise.
- Technical Skills: Fluency in leading HR technology platforms (UKG, PayScale, SecureSheet, Workday, Oracle, etc.)
- Working Style: Strategic thought partner, capable of effectively planning and problem-solving. Highly-collaborative and self-directed approach with limited need for day-to-day supervision. Focused on process improvement and evolving the Total Rewards function.
- Strong administrative/technical skills; Comfort working on a PC using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), IM/video conferencing (Teams & Zoom), and telephones efficiently.
- Trustworthy and accountable behavior, capable of viewing and maintaining confidential information daily.
What’s in it for you
- Compensation: Competitive base pay, incentive plans and employee referral bonuses.
- Coverage: Health, vision and dental featuring our best-in-class healthcare navigation services, along with life insurance, legal and identity protection, adoption assistance, EAP, Teladoc services and more.
- Retirement: 401(k) plan with up to 4% employer match and full vesting on day one.
- Balance: Paid Time Off (PTO), 7 paid holidays, parental leave, volunteer days, paid sabbaticals, and more.
- Development: Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 annually, certification/continuing education reimbursement, discounted higher education partnerships, paid trainings and leadership development.
- Culture: Recognition as a Best Place to Work for 15+ years, dedication to diversity, philanthropy and sustainability, and people-first values that drive every decision.
- Environment: A modern workplace with a casual dress code, open floor plans, full-service dining, free snacks and drinks, complimentary 24/7 fitness center with group classes, outdoor walking paths, game room, notary and dry-cleaning services and more! Check out our home: https://youtu.be/xRnbvCW_YgA
What you should know
- Internal Associates: Already a Healthcare Warrior? Apply internally through Jobvite.
- Process: Application > Phone Screen > Online Assessment(s) > Interview(s) > Offer > Background Check
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Quantum Health welcomes everyone. We value our diverse team and suppliers, we’re committed to empowering our ERGs, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Tobacco-Free Campus: To further enable the health and wellbeing of our associates and community, Quantum Health maintains a tobacco-free environment. The use of all types of tobacco products is prohibited in all company facilities and on all company grounds.
- Compensation Ranges: Compensation details published by job boards are estimates and not verified by Quantum Health. Details surrounding compensation will be disclosed throughout the interview process. Compensation offered is based on the candidate’s unique combination of experience and qualifications related to the position.
- Agencies: Quantum Health does not accept unsolicited resumes or outreach from third-parties. Absent a signed MSA and request/approval from Talent Acquisition to submit candidates for a specific requisition, we will not approve payment to any third party.
- Sponsorship: Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent and ongoing future basis without requiring sponsorship.
Recruiting Scams: Unfortunately, scams targeting job seekers are common. To protect our candidates, we want to remind you that authorized representatives of Quantum Health will only contact you from an email address ending in @quantum-health.com. Quantum Health will never ask for personally identifiable information such as Date of Birth (DOB), Social Security Number (SSN), banking/direct/tax details, etc. via email or any other non-secure system, nor will we instruct you to make any purchases related to your employment.
If you believe you’ve encountered a recruiting scam, report it to the Federal Trade Commission at ReportFraud.ftc.gov and your state’s Attorney General at https://www.usa.gov/state-attorney-general.